Advance Funeral & Cremation Planning
- Pre-Funding Payment Options
- Medical Assistance Asset Preservation
- Evening Hours & Home Visits Available
Doug Stolt, Preplanner and Funeral Director
Providing informative and caring support, Doug is our Preplanning specialist. He has been a licensed Funeral Director and Preplanner for more than 15 years.
A graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Mortuary Science, Doug is actively involved in the community and is a member of the Minnesota Funeral Directors Association and the Osseo Lions Club.
He is also a past president of The St. Andrew's Club at Edinburgh USA and a former board member for The Edinburgh USA Charity Pro-Am Foundation.
Doug is married to his wife, Stephanie, and enjoys golfing and fishing in his spare time.
Preplanning Makes Sense
- Ensure peace of mind that decisions have been made with clear forethought
- Clearly indicate your wishes or leave a blueprint for your loved ones
- Avoid family conflict and disagremeents over funeral decisions
Choose Peace of Mind
We work directly with you, at the funeral home or in the comfort of your own home. Referrals are very important to us. We would appreciate your recommendation to friends, family and other acquaintances. We will provide them with the same high-quality service extended to you.